Your safety is important. For cleaning staff at your facility, following these simple steps can help prevent the spread of the coronavirus:
• Stay home if you are sick.
• Wear a face covering.
• Avoid dry sweeping, if feasible or use of high-pressure streams of water.
• Wear disposable gloves to clean, sanitize and disinfect common surfaces.
• Wipe equipment before and after use.
• Use EPA-approved disinfectants or cleaning chemicals.
• Use the warmest water level that is safe and dry laundry completely.
• Wash your hands with soap and water frequently.
• Maintain at least six feet between co-workers and customers.
• Wash your clothes as soon as you get home, if possible.
• Report any safety and health concerns to your supervisor.
For more information, visit
www. osha.gov/coronavirus or
call 1-800-321-OSHA (6742)